La Reine

Canada
FairMostly Clear
77°
55°
55°

Forecast

  • 4 AMClear54°
  • 5 AMClear53°
  • 6 AMSunny53°
  • 7 AMSunny55°
  • 8 AMSunny61°
  • 9 AMSunny65°
  • 10 AMSunny69°
  • 11 AMSunny71°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 PMFair73°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 9 PMFair68°
  • 10 PMFair65°
  • 11 PMClear64°
  • 12 AMClear62°
  • 1 AMClear61°
  • 2 AMClear60°
  • 3 AMClear59°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%77°55°Sunny to partly cloudy. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°58°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 80F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%82°62°Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°64°Mostly sunny skies. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°64°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°66°Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°59°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°53°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 66F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%70°52°Sunny. High around 70F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%70°53°Mainly sunny. High near 70F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SW

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny to partly cloudy. High 77F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Mostly clear. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:49 AM8:58 PM

Map