La Guadeloupe

Canada
ShowersShowers
69°
55°
60°

Forecast

  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 12 AMShowers60°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 5 AMCloudy60°
  • 6 AMCloudy61°
  • 7 AMCloudy62°
  • 8 AMCloudy63°
  • 9 AMCloudy64°
  • 10 AMCloudy65°
  • 11 AMCloudy66°
  • 12 PMCloudy66°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers64°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy61°
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°55°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from S to SSW at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%67°60°Thunderstorms today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%69°57°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%69°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°50°Sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°53°Mostly sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from S to SSW at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:02 AM7:24 PM

Map