Kipawa

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
74°
55°
74°

Forecast

  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 11 PMFair64°
  • 12 AMFair63°
  • 1 AMClear61°
  • 2 AMFair60°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 5 AMClear57°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 10 AMFair63°
  • 11 AMFair65°
  • 12 PMSunny67°
  • 1 PMSunny69°
  • 2 PMSunny71°
  • 3 PMSunny72°
  • 4 PMSunny73°
  • 5 PMSunny73°
  • 6 PMSunny72°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°55°Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°56°Partly cloudy skies. High 74F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%75°58°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%69°53°Mostly sunny skies. High 69F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°45°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 63F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 45F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°51°Partly cloudy skies. High around 65F. Winds light and variable.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°56°Sunny skies. High 74F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%77°58°Mostly sunny skies. High 77F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°66°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 77F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%74°61°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 74F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 9%9%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph NW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    65%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:30 AM8:01 PM

Map