Ivujivik

Canada
CloudyCloudy
47°
38°
41°

Forecast

  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 1 PMWindy45°
  • 2 PMWindy46°
  • 3 PMWindy46°
  • 4 PMWindy46°
  • 5 PMWindy45°
  • 6 PMWindy44°
  • 7 PMWindy43°
  • 8 PMShowers42°
  • 9 PMShowers42°
  • 10 PMShowers42°
  • 11 PMWindy41°
  • 12 AMWindy41°
  • 1 AMCloudy41°
  • 2 AMCloudy41°
  • 3 AMWindy41°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 5 AMWindy40°
  • 6 AMWindy39°
  • 7 AMWindy39°
  • 8 AMShowers39°
  • 9 AMShowers39°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%47°38°Cloudy early then partly cloudy and windy this afternoon. High 47F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy and windy with occasional light rain...mainly this evening. Low 38F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%40°34°Showers in the morning then continued cloudy and windy in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the upper 30s. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Windy. Showers developing overnight. Low 34F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%39°33°Windy with rain showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy and windy early. A few rain or snow showers late. Low 33F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Saturday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%36°32°Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Night - A mixture of rain and snow showers. Low 32F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Sunday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%34°29°Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 29F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%33°31°Cloudy skies. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Scattered snow showers in the evening will give way to a mixture of rain and snow later at night. Low 31F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Tuesday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 80%80%38°33°Periods of rain and snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 80%.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 33F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%36°32°Overcast. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 32F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%35°31°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. ENE winds shifting to NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 31F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.
Friday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%35°32°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with a mix of light rain and snow later in the day. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Night - Rain and snow showers in the evening. A shower or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Low 32F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 47%47%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 72%72%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph South

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    33°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy early then partly cloudy and windy this afternoon. High 47F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy and windy with occasional light rain...mainly this evening. Low 38F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:12 AM6:49 PM

Map