100%--°19°Windy with snow this evening giving way to freezing rain late. Low near 20F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow and ice expected.
20%28°5°Windy. Snow will taper off and end during the morning leading to cloudy conditions during the afternoon. Morning high of 28F with temps falling to near 15. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Partly cloudy and windy. Low around 5F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.
20%9°4°Cloudy and windy. High 9F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Cloudy with gusty winds. Low 4F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
10%10°2°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 10F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 2F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%27°25°Cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. High 27F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low near 25F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%34°13°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 34F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 13F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%15°3°Overcast. High near 15F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 3F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%7°0°Cloudy. High 7F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low near 0F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
20%10°7°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High around 10F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 7F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%25°20°Overcast. High around 25F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low around 20F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
13 mph East
Today - Windy with snow this evening giving way to freezing rain late. Low near 20F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow and ice expected.