Grande-Vallee

Canada
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
60°
46°
57°

Forecast

  • 4 AMCloudy57°
  • 5 AMCloudy57°
  • 6 AMCloudy57°
  • 7 AMCloudy57°
  • 8 AMCloudy60°
  • 9 AMShowers60°
  • 10 AMShowers58°
  • 11 AMShowers56°
  • 12 PMShowers54°
  • 1 PMShowers53°
  • 2 PMShowers52°
  • 3 PMCloudy54°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 5 PMShowers57°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 12 AMFair52°
  • 1 AMClear51°
  • 2 AMClear50°
  • 3 AMClear49°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°46°A steady rain this morning. Showers continuing this afternoon. High around 60F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 46F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°50°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 57F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%59°49°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%54°45°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%54°44°Partly cloudy. High 54F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 44F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%54°45°Partly cloudy. High 54F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 45F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%59°50°Mainly sunny. High 59F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 50F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°55°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%69°56°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 69F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%64°54°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 64F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 70%70%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph SSE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    56°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A steady rain this morning. Showers continuing this afternoon. High around 60F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 46F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:33 AM7:08 PM

Map