Clova

Canada

Forecast

  • 6 AMSunny56°
  • 7 AMSunny59°
  • 8 AMSunny63°
  • 9 AMSunny67°
  • 10 AMSunny68°
  • 11 AMSunny70°
  • 12 PMSunny72°
  • 1 PMSunny74°
  • 2 PMSunny74°
  • 3 PMSunny75°
  • 4 PMSunny76°
  • 5 PMSunny75°
  • 6 PMSunny74°
  • 7 PMSunny73°
  • 8 PMSunny70°
  • 9 PMClear66°
  • 10 PMClear62°
  • 11 PMClear61°
  • 12 AMClear58°
  • 1 AMClear57°
  • 2 AMClear56°
  • 3 AMClear55°
  • 4 AMFair54°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy54°
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°52°Abundant sunshine. High 78F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few passing clouds. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°54°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 79F. Winds light and variable.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%81°59°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 81F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%78°59°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°62°Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly in the morning. High 81F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%75°58°Cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then becoming mainly clear overnight. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%70°52°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High near 70F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%62°48°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 48F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°48°Mostly cloudy skies. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°49°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 68F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Abundant sunshine. High 78F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - A few passing clouds. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:36 AM8:38 PM

Map