Bonaventure

Canada
CloudyCloudy
77°
65°
69°

Forecast

  • 10 AMShowers70°
  • 11 AMShowers71°
  • 12 PMCloudy72°
  • 1 PMCloudy76°
  • 2 PMCloudy76°
  • 3 PMShowers76°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 8 PMCloudy70°
  • 9 PMCloudy70°
  • 10 PMCloudy69°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 1 AMCloudy68°
  • 2 AMCloudy67°
  • 3 AMCloudy67°
  • 4 AMCloudy67°
  • 5 AMCloudy66°
  • 6 AMCloudy66°
  • 7 AMCloudy67°
  • 8 AMCloudy68°
  • 9 AMCloudy70°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%77°65°Showers this morning then scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 65F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%78°56°Scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. High 78F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 56F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°52°A mainly sunny sky. High 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°58°Partly cloudy. High 72F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 58F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%72°55°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%74°57°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 74F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°53°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 70F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°50°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%65°47°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High near 65F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°48°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 64F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 48%48%
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 58%58%
Precipitation: 22%22%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    69°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Showers this morning then scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 65F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:31 AM7:15 PM

Map