Baie-Trinite

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
65°
54°
57°

Forecast

  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMFair61°
  • 10 AMFair65°
  • 11 AMSunny65°
  • 12 PMSunny65°
  • 1 PMSunny65°
  • 2 PMFair63°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 6 PMCloudy59°
  • 7 PMCloudy59°
  • 8 PMShowers58°
  • 9 PMShowers56°
  • 10 PMShowers56°
  • 11 PMShowers56°
  • 12 AMShowers56°
  • 1 AMShowers56°
  • 2 AMShowers56°
  • 3 AMShowers56°
  • 4 AMShowers57°
  • 5 AMShowers57°
  • 6 AMShowers57°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°54°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 65F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Rain. Low 54F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%58°53°Rain ending early. Remaining cloudy. Thunder possible. High 58F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°53°Partly cloudy skies. High around 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°52°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 64F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°52°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 63F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°53°Partly cloudy. High 63F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%61°53°Plentiful sunshine. High 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°54°Mostly cloudy. High near 60F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°53°Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%62°55°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 62F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low near 55F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 86%86%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph North

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 65F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Rain. Low 54F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
4:51 AM8:18 PM

Map