Authier

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
75°
51°
62°

Forecast

  • 6 AMCloudy61°
  • 7 AMCloudy61°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 PMFair72°
  • 7 PMFair71°
  • 8 PMSunny69°
  • 9 PMSunny65°
  • 10 PMClear62°
  • 11 PMClear59°
  • 12 AMClear57°
  • 1 AMClear56°
  • 2 AMClear55°
  • 3 AMFair54°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy52°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%75°51°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 75F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%77°64°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°57°Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High around 75F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 57F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%80°59°Partly cloudy. High around 80F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 59F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°52°Showers and a few thunderstorms likely. High near 75F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°50°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 71F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 50F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°51°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 73F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°54°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 73F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%75°55°Mostly sunny skies. High near 75F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%77°57°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 77F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph NW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 75F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:38 AM9:04 PM

Map