10%20°18°A few passing clouds. Low 18F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%21°10°Cloudy skies. High 21F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 10F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%38°22°Snow during the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow during the afternoon. High 38F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 22F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
10%24°13°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 24F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 13F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%20°8°Cloudy. High near 20F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 8F. Winds light and variable.
70%30°29°Mostly cloudy. Snow showers around in the afternoon. High near 30F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - A mix of winter precipitation in the evening will become a mixture of snow and rain in the overnight hours along with gusty winds. Low 29F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
10%37°16°Partly cloudy. Morning high of 37F with temps falling to near 30. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 16F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
10%21°14°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 21F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 14F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
40%20°17°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 20F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low 17F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
50%29°26°More clouds than sun. High 29F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Low 26F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
4 mph West
Today - A few passing clouds. Low 18F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.