10%64°52°A few clouds. Low 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%66°62°Overcast. High 66F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early with thunderstorms developing late. Low 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
90%68°50°Showers with a possible thunderstorm in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with still a chance of showers. High 68F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%54°48°Overcast. High 54F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low 48F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
20%53°47°Overcast. High 53F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
0%59°50°A mainly sunny sky. High 59F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
0%56°48°Sunny skies. High 56F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 48F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%59°50°Sunny skies. High 59F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
10%63°53°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 53F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%65°55°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High around 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph NNE
Today - A few clouds. Low 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.