20%64°54°Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.
20%65°61°Cloudy with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy and windy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
100%68°52°Showers and thundershowers in the morning, then cloudy with rain likely in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 52F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.
50%56°51°Becoming windy with showers developing later in the day. High 56F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers, with winds diminishing late. Low 51F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
30%55°50°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low near 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%60°53°Sunny skies. High near 60F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%56°51°A mainly sunny sky. High 56F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
10%58°53°Sunny. High 58F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%62°55°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
40%64°56°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 64F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
9 mph North
Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.