10%41°24°Overcast. High 41F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast. Low 24F. Winds light and variable.
20%36°15°Cloudy. High 36F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy. Low near 15F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
90%23°20°Cloudy with snow developing during the afternoon. High 23F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Snow likely. Low around 20F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.
80%29°6°A wintry mix in the morning will transition to mainly snow in the afternoon. High 29F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.Night - Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Low 6F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
10%14°-3°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 14F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low -3F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%16°6°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 16F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 6F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
20%32°27°Mostly cloudy. High 32F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 27F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
40%41°29°Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Evening rain followed by a mix of rain and snow showers late. Low 29F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
40%31°13°Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 31F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Occasional snow showers. Low 13F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
50%19°2°Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 19F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 2F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
7 mph West
Today - Overcast. High 41F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight - Overcast. Low 24F. Winds light and variable.