10%32°26°Considerable cloudiness. Areas of patchy fog. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.
50%36°30°Mainly cloudy. Patchy drizzle possible. High 36F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with light rain or freezing rain developing after midnight. Low near 30F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
80%32°30°Freezing rain. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%.Night - Rain and freezing rain in the evening. Rain showers overnight. Low around 30F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 80%.
50%38°14°Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the morning. Snow showers for the afternoon. Morning high of 38F with temps falling to near 30. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 14F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
0%18°9°Cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 18F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 9F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%21°14°Partly cloudy. High 21F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 14F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
10%33°29°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 33F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 29F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
60%40°35°Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High around 40F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Periods of rain. Low around 35F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
60%38°22°Rain mixing with and changing to snow in the afternoon. High 38F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - A wintry mix. Low 22F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
20%24°11°Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. High 24F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 11F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
4 mph WSW
Today - Considerable cloudiness. Areas of patchy fog. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.