Verner

Canada
CloudyCloudy
76°
64°
69°

Forecast

  • 11 PMCloudy68°
  • 12 AMShowers68°
  • 1 AMCloudy68°
  • 2 AMCloudy68°
  • 3 AMCloudy69°
  • 4 AMShowers68°
  • 5 AMCloudy68°
  • 6 AMCloudy68°
  • 7 AMShowers68°
  • 8 AMCloudy68°
  • 9 AMCloudy68°
  • 10 AMCloudy68°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMFair73°
  • 9 PMFair72°
  • 10 PMFair71°
  • 11 PMClear70°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°64°Night - Cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to SW at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to SW at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%76°68°Showers today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°61°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%72°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°65°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SSW

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to SW at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to SW at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:29 AM8:10 PM

Map