Thessalon

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
76°
56°
69°

Forecast

  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 11 AMFair72°
  • 12 PMFair73°
  • 1 PMFair74°
  • 2 PMFair75°
  • 3 PMSunny74°
  • 4 PMSunny74°
  • 5 PMSunny73°
  • 6 PMSunny72°
  • 7 PMSunny71°
  • 8 PMSunny70°
  • 9 PMSunny67°
  • 10 PMClear64°
  • 11 PMClear62°
  • 12 AMClear61°
  • 1 AMClear60°
  • 2 AMClear59°
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%76°56°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 76F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°60°A few clouds from time to time. High 84F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°60°Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°57°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 79F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%80°57°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 80F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%79°57°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 79F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°58°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 79F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Clear skies. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%84°61°A mainly sunny sky. High 84F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%85°63°Generally sunny. High near 85F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%82°61°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    69°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 76F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Mostly clear. Low 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:08 AM9:12 PM

Map