Savant Lake

Canada
CloudyCloudy
58°
44°
51°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy52°
  • 9 AMCloudy53°
  • 10 AMCloudy55°
  • 11 AMCloudy54°
  • 12 PMCloudy55°
  • 1 PMCloudy56°
  • 2 PMCloudy57°
  • 3 PMCloudy58°
  • 4 PMCloudy58°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 10 PMFair49°
  • 11 PMFair48°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 2 AMFair46°
  • 3 AMFair46°
  • 4 AMClear46°
  • 5 AMFair45°
  • 6 AMFair45°
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°44°Cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°45°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 65F. Winds light and variable.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 45F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°46°Sunny skies. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%66°47°A few clouds from time to time. High 66F. Winds light and variable.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°48°Mainly sunny. High 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%66°55°Mostly sunny skies. High 66F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°50°Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%54°40°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 54F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low around 40F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%47°38°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°38°Cloudy. High 49F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSW

Barometer

30.5 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    51°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:00 AM6:44 PM

Map