Nezah

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
70°
55°
70°

Forecast

  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 9 PMCloudy63°
  • 10 PMCloudy61°
  • 11 PMCloudy60°
  • 12 AMCloudy59°
  • 1 AMCloudy58°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers57°
  • 3 AMCloudy56°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers56°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms56°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms56°
  • 7 AMShowers56°
  • 8 AMShowers56°
  • 9 AMShowers58°
  • 10 AMShowers60°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy70°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%70°55°Cloudy skies early, then thunderstorms developing late. Low around 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%72°55°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Clear. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%76°57°Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°51°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 67F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 51F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°46°Considerable cloudiness. High 62F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°49°Partly cloudy skies. High around 65F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°54°Plentiful sunshine. High near 70F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%71°56°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy skies late. High 71F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds. Low 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°54°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%67°56°Scattered thunderstorms. High 67F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 47%47%
Precipitation: 69%69%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph South

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    70°
  • Humidity
    57%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy skies early, then thunderstorms developing late. Low around 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:59 AM8:43 PM

Map