Moose Factory

Canada
CloudyCloudy
59°
47°
57°

Forecast

  • 5 AMShowers57°
  • 6 AMCloudy57°
  • 7 AMCloudy57°
  • 8 AMCloudy57°
  • 9 AMShowers57°
  • 10 AMShowers58°
  • 11 AMShowers58°
  • 12 PMShowers58°
  • 1 PMShowers58°
  • 2 PMShowers58°
  • 3 PMShowers58°
  • 4 PMShowers58°
  • 5 PMShowers57°
  • 6 PMShowers56°
  • 7 PMCloudy56°
  • 8 PMCloudy55°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy49°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°47°Cloudy with showers. High 59F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%60°41°Mostly cloudy early, then afternoon sunshine. High around 60F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 67F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°58°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 77F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 58F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%80°62°A mainly sunny sky. High near 80F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%73°56°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°51°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low 51F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°51°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 63F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°50°Cloudy with occasional light rain...mainly in the morning. High 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°52°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 63F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 47%47%
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 68%68%
Precipitation: 72%72%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph West

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with showers. High 59F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:34 AM8:09 PM

Map