0%39°24°Partly cloudy this evening, then becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 24F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
70%41°33°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. Areas of freezing rain possible. High 41F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain showers in the evening, then fog developing overnight. Low 33F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
20%45°35°Morning fog, then mostly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low near 35F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
30%43°28°A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 43F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and light freezing rain after midnight. Low 28F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
80%41°38°Freezing rain in the morning changing to rain in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 80%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 38F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
60%39°16°Rain and snow showers in the morning transitioning to snow showers for the afternoon. High 39F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Night - Snow flurries and snow showers. Low 16F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
20%27°15°Cloudy. High 27F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 15F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%31°15°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 31F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 15F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%36°25°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 36F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low near 25F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
60%36°23°A mixture of light winter precipitation in the morning. Then snow showers, mixing with rain at times, in the afternoon. High 36F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.Night - Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 23F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
3 mph ESE
Today - Partly cloudy this evening, then becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 24F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.