Macdiarmid

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
71°
57°
60°

Forecast

  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 4 PMFair69°
  • 5 PMFair69°
  • 6 PMSunny69°
  • 7 PMSunny68°
  • 8 PMSunny67°
  • 9 PMClear64°
  • 10 PMClear62°
  • 11 PMClear61°
  • 12 AMClear60°
  • 1 AMClear60°
  • 2 AMClear59°
  • 3 AMClear59°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMCloudy62°
  • 10 AMCloudy64°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°57°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 71F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few passing clouds. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°58°Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 75F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low 58F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%68°53°Sunshine and some clouds. High 68F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°47°Cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 47F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°52°A mainly sunny sky. High 66F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%71°56°A few clouds from time to time. High 71F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 56F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°59°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 72F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%71°55°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low around 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°55°Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°54°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 23%23%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    60°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 71F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - A few passing clouds. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:03 AM8:42 PM

Map