20%25°21°Partly cloudy skies this evening will become overcast overnight. A few flurries are possible. Low 21F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%34°25°Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 34F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low around 25F. W winds shifting to E at 10 to 15 mph.
20%41°37°Cloudy. High 41F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 37F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
20%39°19°Cloudy. Morning high of 39F with temps falling to near 30. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 19F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%25°23°Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 25F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 23F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
30%38°34°Mostly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 38F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 34F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
60%41°29°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast. Low 29F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
20%32°27°Cloudy. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. Low 27F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
50%33°27°Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 33F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 27F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
20%32°23°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 32F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 23F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
4 mph West
Today - Partly cloudy skies this evening will become overcast overnight. A few flurries are possible. Low 21F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.