Lansdowne House

Canada
FairMostly Sunny
76°
55°
73°

Forecast

  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMShowers64°
  • 11 PMShowers62°
  • 12 AMCloudy61°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMCloudy60°
  • 3 AMCloudy59°
  • 4 AMCloudy58°
  • 5 AMCloudy57°
  • 6 AMCloudy56°
  • 7 AMCloudy55°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy72°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°55°Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few showers this evening with overcast skies overnight. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°56°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%77°54°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 77F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 54F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%61°47°A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 61F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%56°43°Overcast. High 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low 43F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°45°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 61F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low near 45F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%68°51°Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%68°51°Showers and thundershowers likely, especially in the morning. High 68F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°49°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 49F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°49°Rain. High 62F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 49F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 16%16%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph SSW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    47%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - A few showers this evening with overcast skies overnight. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:55 AM8:48 PM

Map