10%37°24°Cloudy skies. Low 24F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
30%35°19°Cloudy skies early. A few snow showers developing later in the day. High near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.Night - Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low 19F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
100%25°21°Scattered snow showers with snow becoming steadier and heavier late in the day. High around 25F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Night - A mixture of wintry precipitation in the evening. Then mainly freezing rain overnight. Low 21F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 100%. Snow and ice accumulations around one inch.
80%37°6°Light rain...mixing with snow in the afternoon. High 37F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 6F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
10%13°-4°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 13F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low -4F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
10%16°3°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 16F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 3F. Winds light and variable.
10%29°23°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 29F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 23F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
20%41°33°Overcast. High 41F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Occasional rain with some snow mixing in late. Low 33F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
60%35°17°Occasional snow showers. High near 35F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Snow likely. Low 17F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
60%21°4°Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. High 21F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 4F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
4 mph West
Today - Cloudy skies. Low 24F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.