20%36°25°Overcast. Low near 25F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
20%36°24°Overcast. High 36F. Winds light and variable.Night - Overcast. Low 24F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
90%28°25°Some snow showers early will give way to a mix of wintry precipitation in the afternoon. High 28F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.Night - Cloudy with freezing rain expected. Low around 25F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%.
50%38°9°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 38F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 9F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
10%17°-2°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 17F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low -2F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%17°5°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 17F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 5F. Winds light and variable.
20%29°22°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 29F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 22F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
60%42°34°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 42F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 34F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
60%36°20°Morning light rain followed by a mix of rain and snow in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%.Night - Periods of snow in the evening will transition to a wintry mix overnight. Low around 20F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
20%24°7°A mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Then periods of snow expected in the afternoon. High 24F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 7F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
4 mph West
Today - Overcast. Low near 25F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.