Ignace

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
57°
43°
57°

Forecast

  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 2 AMFair46°
  • 3 AMFair46°
  • 4 AMClear45°
  • 5 AMFair45°
  • 6 AMClear44°
  • 7 AMFair45°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 9 AMFair51°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 1 PMFair60°
  • 2 PMFair62°
  • 3 PMSunny64°
  • 4 PMSunny64°
  • 5 PMSunny63°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°43°Some passing clouds. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%65°44°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High around 65F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°45°Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%67°47°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°51°Sunny skies. High 67F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°55°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%64°50°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low near 50F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%55°45°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%49°40°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low near 40F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°40°Cloudy skies. High around 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 9%9%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SE

Barometer

30.4 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    66%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Some passing clouds. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:04 AM6:48 PM

Map