10%70°46°Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
10%75°59°Mainly sunny. High around 75F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 59F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
40%78°61°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
50%81°64°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Cloudy skies late. High 81F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing later during the night. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
10%86°63°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 86F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%83°57°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 57F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
20%65°53°Cloudy skies. High around 65F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 53F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
30%65°49°A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High near 65F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly cloudy with some showers late. Low 49F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
60%58°43°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 58F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 43F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
20%55°41°Mainly cloudy. High near 55F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
2 mph SSE
Today - Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.