30%34°16°Overcast. Areas of patchy fog. High 34F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later at night. Low 16F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
100%22°19°Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late in the day. High 22F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Night - A mixture of wintry precipitation in the evening. Then mainly freezing rain overnight. Low 19F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 100%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
10%25°4°A light mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Then periods of snow expected in the afternoon. High near 25F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.Night - A few clouds. Low 4F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%14°2°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 14F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low 2F. Winds light and variable.
10%16°12°A few clouds from time to time. High 16F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 12F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%32°31°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 32F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
60%40°30°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High around 40F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low near 30F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
40%32°14°Mostly cloudy. High 32F. SW winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Occasional snow showers. Low 14F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. About one inch of snow expected.
10%16°8°Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. High 16F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Generally fair. Low 8F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
30%21°18°Mostly cloudy. High 21F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies with a few snow showers late. Low 18F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
2 mph WSW
Today - Overcast. Areas of patchy fog. High 34F. Winds light and variable.
Tonight - Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later at night. Low 16F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.