Gowganda

Canada
ClearClear
79°
53°
53°

Forecast

  • 4 AMClear53°
  • 5 AMClear53°
  • 6 AMSunny53°
  • 7 AMSunny58°
  • 8 AMSunny64°
  • 9 AMSunny68°
  • 10 AMFair72°
  • 11 AMFair75°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy60°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°53°Mostly sunny skies this morning will give way to mostly cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 79F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%82°59°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 82F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%84°61°Sunshine early then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%81°60°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 81F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%86°65°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low near 65F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%79°59°Thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 79F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly clear. Low 59F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°55°Partly cloudy. High 72F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%66°50°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%69°50°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 69F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few showers in the evening, then clouds lingering overnight. Low around 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%71°52°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 71F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 52F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph ESE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    53°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly sunny skies this morning will give way to mostly cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 79F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:59 AM8:58 PM

Map