Espanola

Canada
ShowersShowers
67°
62°
67°

Forecast

  • 9 PMShowers67°
  • 10 PMShowers66°
  • 11 PMShowers66°
  • 12 AMShowers65°
  • 1 AMCloudy66°
  • 2 AMCloudy66°
  • 3 AMCloudy67°
  • 4 AMCloudy68°
  • 5 AMCloudy68°
  • 6 AMCloudy69°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 9 AMShowers69°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 8 PMFair71°
  • 9 PMFair69°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%67°62°Night - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 70%70%77°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°61°Mostly sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%76°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%64°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%67°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ESE

Barometer

29.3 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:42 AM8:14 PM

Map