Elk Lake

Canada

Forecast

  • 12 PMSunny68°
  • 1 PMSunny70°
  • 2 PMSunny72°
  • 3 PMSunny74°
  • 4 PMFair75°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMCloudy63°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers63°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms63°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms62°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers62°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°60°Sunny to partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy this evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%74°53°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 74F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°50°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High near 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low near 50F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°44°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 61F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°49°Sunny. High 67F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°54°Sunny skies. High 76F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°59°Sunny. High 78F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°64°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 79F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and rain later during the night. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°61°Cloudy with light rain early. High 76F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°59°Cloudy. High 76F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 64%64%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NNW

Barometer

30.3 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    65°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Sunny to partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy this evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:36 AM8:06 PM

Map