80%6°4°Cloudy with snow. Low 4F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
20%10°-8°Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High around 10F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Night - Partly cloudy. Low -8F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%6°-9°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 6F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low -9F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%13°0°Sunny skies. High 13F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear. Low around 0F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
60%25°23°Considerable cloudiness. High around 25F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy with scattered snow and rain showers. Low 23F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
20%40°19°Cloudy. High around 40F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Overcast. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 19F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%22°0°Overcast. High 22F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low near 0F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
20%8°-2°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 8F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low -2F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
40%16°11°Mostly cloudy skies early. A few snow showers developing later in the day. High 16F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Night - Occasional snow showers. Low 11F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
60%26°10°Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 26F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. Low near 10F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
8 mph ENE
Today - Cloudy with snow. Low 4F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.