Cat Lake

Canada
ClearClear
70°
54°
54°

Forecast

  • 3 AMClear54°
  • 4 AMClear53°
  • 5 AMFair52°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 5 PMFair68°
  • 6 PMFair67°
  • 7 PMSunny66°
  • 8 PMFair64°
  • 9 PMClear61°
  • 10 PMFair60°
  • 11 PMFair59°
  • 12 AMFair59°
  • 1 AMFair59°
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%70°54°Partly cloudy skies. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°55°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 68F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%74°58°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°52°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 72F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°47°Mostly cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°46°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 64F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°49°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%64°49°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 64F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 49F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°49°Partly cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%61°51°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    51°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Mostly clear skies. Low 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:10 AM8:05 PM

Map