Thunder Bay

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
61°
51°
51°

Forecast

  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 5 AMCloudy52°
  • 6 AMCloudy52°
  • 7 AMCloudy55°
  • 8 AMCloudy56°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 3 PMFair60°
  • 4 PMSunny60°
  • 5 PMSunny61°
  • 6 PMSunny60°
  • 7 PMFair60°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 10 PMFair59°
  • 11 PMClear59°
  • 12 AMClear58°
  • 1 AMClear59°
  • 2 AMClear59°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°51°Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 57F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%64°57°Mainly sunny. High 64F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 57F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°57°A mainly sunny sky. High near 65F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 57F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%61°56°Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 56F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°56°Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 61F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 56F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%62°57°Mainly sunny. High 62F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 57F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°58°Partly cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Windy. Partly cloudy skies giving way to showers overnight. Low 58F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°56°Windy with showers in the morning, becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 56F. SSW winds at 20 to 30 mph, decreasing to 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%59°53°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 59F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%57°51°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Windy during the evening. Showers developing after midnight. Low 51F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 57F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:39 AM7:27 PM

Map