0%39°27°Mostly cloudy. High 39F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 27F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%35°28°Cloudy skies. High around 35F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy. Low 28F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
90%30°26°Some snow showers around in the morning. Then a wintry mix expected in the afternoon. High near 30F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.Night - Expect periods of freezing rain. Low 26F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%.
60%38°14°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 14F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
20%17°2°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 17F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 2F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
0%19°11°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 19F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 11F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
10%31°26°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 31F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 26F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
40%42°34°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 42F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain. Low 34F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
60%36°18°Cloudy with rain. Rain may freeze on some surfaces late. High 36F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Night - A mix of wintry precipitation in the evening. Then mainly snow showers overnight. Low 18F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
40%24°9°Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 24F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 9F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
9 mph West
Today - Mostly cloudy. High 39F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Tonight - Considerable cloudiness. Low 27F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.