Biscotasing

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
65°
49°
49°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy49°
  • 8 AMCloudy49°
  • 9 AMCloudy52°
  • 10 AMCloudy54°
  • 11 AMCloudy56°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 7 PMCloudy60°
  • 8 PMCloudy57°
  • 9 PMShowers56°
  • 10 PMShowers55°
  • 11 PMShowers54°
  • 12 AMShowers53°
  • 1 AMShowers53°
  • 2 AMShowers53°
  • 3 AMShowers52°
  • 4 AMCloudy51°
  • 5 AMCloudy51°
  • 6 AMCloudy51°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%65°49°Considerable cloudiness. High near 65F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°46°Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 55F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°45°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 62F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°52°A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 66F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%70°57°Cloudy. High around 70F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 57F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°52°Overcast with showers at times. High 67F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 52F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°42°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%51°37°Mostly cloudy. High 51F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 37F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%50°37°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 50F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 37F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%53°38°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

30.3 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    47°
  • Humidity
    79%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Considerable cloudiness. High near 65F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:28 AM7:06 PM

Map