Beardmore

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
69°
49°
63°

Forecast

  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms66°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms64°
  • 7 PMShowers62°
  • 8 PMCloudy60°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 10 PMCloudy57°
  • 11 PMCloudy56°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy54°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy53°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°49°Mostly cloudy early with thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 69F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 49F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°54°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%73°55°Mostly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%71°57°Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%76°59°Sunshine. High 76F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%71°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°54°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 69F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%70°53°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 70F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°53°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°52°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 52F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph West

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy early with thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 69F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 49F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:58 AM8:48 PM

Map