90%34°15°Windy with snow tapering off this evening but skies will remain cloudy late. Low around 15F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. About one inch of snow expected.
0%22°4°Partly cloudy skies. High 22F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 4F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
0%20°9°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High near 20F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 9F. Winds light and variable.
20%32°30°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 32F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low around 30F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.
60%40°33°Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High around 40F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 33F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
20%37°21°Cloudy. High 37F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 21F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
10%24°8°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 24F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 8F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%19°17°Mainly sunny. High 19F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 17F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
20%36°32°Overcast. High 36F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 32F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
40%38°18°Mainly cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow showers developing in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 30%.Night - Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Low 18F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
14 mph SW
Today - Windy with snow tapering off this evening but skies will remain cloudy late. Low around 15F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. About one inch of snow expected.