Kugluktuk

Canada
CloudyCloudy
50°
39°
41°

Forecast

  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 6 PMFair49°
  • 7 PMSunny48°
  • 8 PMSunny47°
  • 9 PMSunny45°
  • 10 PMClear43°
  • 11 PMFair41°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy41°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy40°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy40°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy41°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%50°39°Partly to mostly cloudy. High around 50F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few passing clouds. Low 39F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%54°39°Mostly cloudy. High 54F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%48°38°Mostly cloudy. High 48F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 38F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%44°39°Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 44F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 39F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%46°39°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%52°40°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low near 40F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%51°39°Mostly cloudy. High 51F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%49°39°Mostly cloudy skies. High 49F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few showers in the evening, then clouds lingering overnight. Low 39F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%50°39°Considerable cloudiness. High around 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%52°41°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 52F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NNW

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    33°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly to mostly cloudy. High around 50F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - A few passing clouds. Low 39F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:40 AM9:42 PM

Map