Chesterfield Inlet

Canada
ClearClear
54°
42°
46°

Forecast

  • 5 AMClear46°
  • 6 AMSunny46°
  • 7 AMFair46°
  • 8 AMSunny47°
  • 9 AMWindy48°
  • 10 AMWindy49°
  • 11 AMWindy50°
  • 12 PMWindy52°
  • 1 PMWindy53°
  • 2 PMWindy54°
  • 3 PMWindy53°
  • 4 PMWindy53°
  • 5 PMWindy52°
  • 6 PMWindy51°
  • 7 PMWindy50°
  • 8 PMWindy49°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 12 AMWindy46°
  • 1 AMShowers45°
  • 2 AMShowers45°
  • 3 AMShowers44°
  • 4 AMShowers44°
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%54°42°Partly cloudy and windy. High 54F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy and windy with showers developing after midnight. Low 42F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%45°43°Overcast with showers at times. High near 45F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 43F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°44°Overcast. High 48F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°44°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 48F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 44F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%50°45°Mostly sunny skies. High around 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 45F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%50°44°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 50F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 44F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%48°42°Considerable cloudiness. High 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 42F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%48°41°Partly cloudy. High 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 41F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%47°41°Partly cloudy. High 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%46°41°Mostly cloudy. High 46F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 41F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    41°
  • Humidity
    75%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy and windy. High 54F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy and windy with showers developing after midnight. Low 42F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:29 AM8:37 PM

Map