Weymouth

Canada
FairMostly Sunny
57°
41°
57°

Forecast

  • 6 PMFair56°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 8 PMFair52°
  • 9 PMFair50°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy62°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°41°Partly cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°44°Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 65F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°48°Overcast. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°50°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High near 65F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%65°48°Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High around 65F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 48F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°43°Sunny skies. High near 60F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 43F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°46°Sunny. High 62F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°51°Mainly sunny. High near 65F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 51F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%64°57°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 64F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 57F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°52°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 52F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NNE

Barometer

30.4 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    63%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:19 AM7:07 PM

Map