Wallace

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
83°
60°
60°

Forecast

  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 9 PMCloudy73°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 11 PMCloudy70°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 6 AMShowers65°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°60°Considerable clouds this morning. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 83F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%76°62°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 76F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 62F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%70°53°Showers in the morning, then clearing with ample sunshine in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°56°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 74F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming cloudy with periods of rain after midnight. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%73°57°Cloudy with rain in the morning...then scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 57F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%77°55°Plentiful sunshine. High 77F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°55°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 78F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%73°54°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 73F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%70°52°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High around 70F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Light rain developing after midnight. Low 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%69°51°Rain likely. High 69F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Occasional rain tapering to a few showers late. Low 51F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph SSW

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Considerable clouds this morning. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 83F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Considerable cloudiness. Low 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:27 AM8:04 PM

Map