40%22°11°Partly cloudy this evening, then some snow showers after midnight. Low 11F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
90%44°39°Snow during the morning will give way to rain and windy conditions during the afternoon. High 44F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Snowfall around one inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Night - Rain and wind. Thunder possible. Low 39F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
10%43°16°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 43F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 16F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
0%24°7°Partly cloudy. High 24F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 7F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%18°9°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 18F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 9F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
0%33°31°Sunshine early then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 33F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 31F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
40%41°28°Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 41F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Light rain early. Decreasing clouds late. Low 28F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
20%35°27°Partly cloudy skies. High around 35F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 27F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%30°20°Mostly cloudy with gusty winds developing. High around 30F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Windy with mostly cloudy skies. Low around 20F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.
20%31°26°Cloudy and windy. High 31F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Low 26F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
4 mph NW
Today - Partly cloudy this evening, then some snow showers after midnight. Low 11F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.