Halifax

Canada
FoggyFog
63°
58°
63°

Forecast

  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMCloudy60°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 AMCloudy62°
  • 10 AMCloudy63°
  • 11 AMCloudy64°
  • 12 PMCloudy64°
  • 1 PMCloudy65°
  • 2 PMCloudy64°
  • 3 PMCloudy64°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°58°Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°61°Cloudy. High around 65F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 61F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°59°Partly to mostly cloudy. High around 65F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°61°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 65F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%67°60°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 67F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low near 60F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%65°60°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High near 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Rain. Low near 60F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°60°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 60F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°61°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 66F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 61F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°60°Considerable cloudiness. High 66F. ENE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low near 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°60°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High around 65F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low near 60F. ESE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 9%9%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Foggy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    0.31 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:40 AM8:30 PM

Map