0%50°42°Overcast skies and windy. High near 50F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 42F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
0%46°39°Partly cloudy skies. High 46F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 39F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
10%60°53°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High around 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies in the evening then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%64°56°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 56F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
10%68°59°Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Becoming windy after midnight. Low 59F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.
20%66°53°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 66F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 53F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
50%59°49°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%58°47°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 58F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%58°48°Considerable cloudiness. High 58F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 48F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
40%57°48°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
13 mph NW
Today - Overcast skies and windy. High near 50F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.
Tonight - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 42F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.