10%37°29°Generally cloudy. High 37F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 29F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%38°27°Overcast. High 38F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Scattered snow showers during the evening. Then partly to mostly cloudy overnight. Low 27F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
20%33°21°Cloudy. High 33F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 21F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
10%38°24°Mainly sunny. High 38F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 24F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
20%41°32°Partly cloudy and windy. High 41F. Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 32F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.
40%40°36°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 40F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy skies during the evening. Fog developing overnight. Low 36F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
40%46°36°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
40%43°39°Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 39F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
60%44°32°Light rain early. Breaks of sun in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 32F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
30%45°31°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Rain showers in the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Low 31F. W winds shifting to SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph NW
Today - Generally cloudy. High 37F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tonight - Cloudy skies. Low 29F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.