Meteghan

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
62°
56°
62°

Forecast

  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy71°
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°56°Mostly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°57°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 79F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%74°60°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy. Low around 60F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%74°58°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 74F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 58F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°56°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 56F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°57°Mainly sunny. High 74F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°61°Sunny. High around 75F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°61°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High around 75F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 61F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%74°60°Cloudy with showers. High 74F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low around 60F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%71°57°Cloudy with showers. High 71F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WNW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:10 AM8:50 PM

Map