50%31°29°Snow flurries and snow showers. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
60%33°26°Snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.Night - Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Low 26F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
20%29°20°Cloudy and becoming windy. High 29F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low around 20F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
10%33°19°Mainly sunny. High 33F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 19F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%39°28°Sunshine and some clouds. High 39F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early then becoming cloudy with periods of light freezing rain later at night. Low 28F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
40%41°35°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 41F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low around 35F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
60%49°37°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 49F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 37F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
70%49°43°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain likely. Low 43F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
60%47°32°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Generally fair. Low 32F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%42°31°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 42F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 31F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph NW
Today - Snow flurries and snow showers. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.