0%35°20°Partly cloudy. High near 30F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few passing clouds. Low around 20F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
50%22°14°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 22F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Low 14F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
100%42°40°Snow during the morning will change to light rain during the afternoon. Becoming windy. High 42F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%. About one inch of snow expected.Night - Rain and wind early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low near 40F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
20%43°17°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 43F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Overcast. Low 17F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
10%19°8°Cloudy skies. High 19F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Overcast. Low 8F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%15°12°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High near 15F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low 12F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%33°27°Mostly sunny skies. High 33F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 27F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
60%45°39°Mostly cloudy early with showers developing later in the day. High around 45F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 39F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
60%43°30°Rain likely. High 43F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low around 30F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
20%32°20°Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. High 32F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 20F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
9 mph West
Today - Partly cloudy. High near 30F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tonight - A few passing clouds. Low around 20F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.